Total Automotive Maintenance
Total Automotive Maintenance is a full-service automobile repair shop. If you drop off a vehicle for long-term brake, transmission or suspension repair, one of Bill Papadopoulos' employees will drop you off at the College Park Metro station. Mr. Papadopoulos has run Total Auto for over 25 years, and his mechanics are certified technicians, like Charles Apfelback, who conducts emissions repairs for the state of Maryland.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 7:30am - 6pm; Fri, 7:30am - 5pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Mar.25, 1986
- What makes this community special?: Total Automotive will pick up damaged vehicles at senior citizens' homes upon request, and it services municipal vehicle fleets.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Associations/certifications: Certified Emissions Repair facility; Maryland State Inspection Station; AAA approved
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: No