From the outside, Samlina Restaurant blends in with the convenience stores that are along the strip yet upon entrance a whole new world awaits. Palm trees are strategically placed throughout the store, including at its entrance. The wallpaper decorating the walls is very welcoming and gives the feeling you are sitting on the beach, looking at the clear water.
Samlina Restaurant is located in a strip mall next to a grocery store and provides free parking.
- Hours: Mon, Wed - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Tue, closed; Fri, 11am - 12am; Sat, 10am - 12am; Sun, 10am -11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Latin American, Mexican, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene