Parkdale High School is the home of the Panthers, and with more than 2,000 students, the school reports a high graduation rate of 93 percent. Although the class size decreases as the grade level increases, the school is not under any categories for school state test performance.
The school has a large sports program and a football stadium in the rear of the school, as well as a large extracurricular program.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 2,082
- Public/Private: Public
- Graduation rate (%): 93
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Grade levels: 9 - 12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: Yes
- Extracurricular activities available: Armed Drill Team, All Stars, Color Guard, Dance, Drama, Lyrikal Storm, Marching Band, National Honors Society, Step Team, Unarmed Drill Team
- Student clubs: Asian Club, Black Studies, Book Writing, Bowling, Broadcast, Chess & Board Games, Ecology, Interact Club, Latino Club, Shakespeare Club
- Sports teams: Baseball, Basketball, Softball, Cheerleading, Football, Soccer, Track, Volleyball. Swimming, Tennis, Wrestling