Haven’t yet had a chance to wear that seersucker suit you bought at the beginning of the summer?
Time is running out.
Monday, September 2 is Labor Day. In addition to being the last fashionable day to wear seersucker and linen, according to fashionable people, it’s also a municipal holiday.
All Prince George’s County government offices will be closed (except public safety agencies) Monday and The Bus and Call-A-Bus will be taking a day off, too.
And the following Department of Environmental Resources services and facilities will be closed or unavailable Monday:
- Brown Station Road Sanitary Landfill
- Brown Station Road Public Convenience Center
- Electronics Recycling Acceptance Site (located at the Brown Station Road Sanitary Landfill)
- Household Hazardous Waste Acceptance Site (located at the Brown Station Road Sanitary Landfill)
- Missouri Avenue Solid Waste Acceptance and Recycling Center
- Prince George’s County Yard Waste Composting Facility
- Trash Collection in County, Contracted Areas -- Collection will resume on the next regularly scheduled collection day.
- Curbside Recycling Collection -- Collection will resume on the next regularly scheduled collection day.