Family Displaced in College Park Huron St. Fire

There were no injuries.

Around 4:30 a.m. Monday morning a fire swept through a College Park house displacing the family who lived there.

The fire was the result of a malfunctioning chimney and there were an estimated $25,000 in damages to the house, Prince George's County Fire Spokesman Mark Brady said.

There were no injuries family is being housed by the Red Cross.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »