A free, simple way to share your verified STD results. You may be tempted to further your relationship this Valentine’s day with the guy/girl you are dating BUT
experts are warning people to verify their STD status as incidents of STD’s are
continuing to grow. For example, Gonorrhea in the U.S has risen for the
first time in decades and is resistant to most antibiotics.
With Qpid.me you can obtain, securely store and privately share your verified STD
results. Signing up online is a 3 minute process for users that allows
people to receive STD results quickly, and for FREE. The founder has been
tested forty times in 12 months to verify how clinics are testing and how long
it typically takes for one to receive their results.
Five key questions for consumers who are dating and sexually active with partners are:
1. Have you been tested lately?
2. If not, do you know where in your area to go?
Qpid.me will tell you the locations all over the U.S. to get tested.
3. NO news is NOT good news – do you know that some states report they will get your medical records to you in “any reasonable time frame.” Qpid.me will get your results quicker.
4. How do you share this info with your partner? Qpid.me allows you to securely obtain, store and share your verified STD results.
5. What if you are positive – Qpid.me will work with you on the right steps for treatment and re-testing.
Learn more on these sites: