Please join us @ Town Center Market this week for a fun and delicious local farm food experience.
Our farmers this week include:
- Full Cellar Farm of Jefferson, MD will have kales (3 types); collards; turnips; rutabagas; swiss chard; scallions; head lettuce; potatoes; beets; asian greens salad mix; arugula; spinach; radishes (maybe). Don't miss the great selection of local produce!
- Groff's Content Farm of Rocky Ridge, MD will have their delectable pastured Berkshire Pork Chops for HALF PRICE. The normal price is $10/lb. and worth it but available this week only for $5/lb. They will also have their normal complement of pastured pork, lamb, and grassfed beef. Free range chicken and raw milk cheeses will also be available this week too.
Our other vendors this week include:
- Stone Hearth Bakery of Frederick, MD
- Apples, cider, and other apple products from local farms sold through Riverdale Park Farmers Market's own stand.
- Great locally roasted organic, fair trade, and bird friendly coffees through Zeke's Coffee of Baltimore, MD.