Rain or no rain, the Riverdale Park Farmers Market returns today (Thursday) from 3 to 7 p.m. in the town center parking lot.
Drop by to check out a wide range of fresh, local foods, including annuals and vegetable plants from Jack Creek Plants (Shady Side, MD).
This week's lineup also includes:
- Pastured Berkshire pork bacon, grass fed beef, and other meats from Groff's Content Farm (Rocky Ridge, MD)
- Fresh produce from ECO City Farm (Edmonston, MD)
- Raw milk cheeses from P.A. Bowen Farmstead (Brandywine, MD)
- Greens and eggs from Thank God It's Fresh
- Bread and baked goods from Stone Hearth Bakery (Frederick, MD)
- Indian cuisine from The Verandah (Baltimore, MD)
- Reuben's Crepes
- Pickles, olives, pickled peppers, and more from In a Pickle (Baltimore, MD)
- Mystic Water Soap (Riverdale Park, MD)
- Java—beans and brewed—from Zeke's Coffee (Baltimore, MD)
- Smoked meats and seafood from Neopol Savory Smokery
The Riverdale Model Railroad Club will be on hand, too (and at every market in April and May).