It's Thursday, which means it's time again for the Riverdale Park Farmers Market.
Drop by the town center parking lot today from 3 to 7 p.m. for a wide array of fresh, local fare, including:
- Quart boxes of Juliette and globe tomatoes for $3.00—plus butternut, spaghetti and acorn squash—from Thank God It's Fresh.
- Assorted herbs, annuals, perennials, and natives—including red, pink, and white hibiscus—from Jack Creek Plants (Shady Side, MD)
- Eggs, jams, jellies, and more from Ferry Landing Farm & Apiary (Dunkirk, MD)
- Assorted produce from ECO City Farm (Edmonston, MD)
- Bread and baked goods from Stone Hearth Bakery (Frederick, MD)
- Indian cuisine from The Verandah (Baltimore, MD)
- Crepes from Reuben's Crepes
- Soaps and more from Mystic Water Soap (Riverdale Park, MD)
- Java—beans and brewed—from Zeke's Coffee (Baltimore, MD)
- Smoked meats and seafood from Neopol Savory Smokery