After five months of hibernation, the full-scale Riverdale Park Farmers Market returns to the town center parking lot today from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
What can one find at the market? "Fresh vegetables and fruits, award winning honey, European style baked goods, pasture fed meat, bedding plants, artisan breads, hand made soaps, pottery, jams and jellies, fruit syrups, fresh cut flowers, and talented local artisans and musicians of all sorts."
This week's lineup includes:
- Pastured Berkshire pork bacon, grass fed beef, and other meats from Groff's Content Farm (Rocky Ridge, MD)
- Fresh produce from ECO City Farm (Edmonston, MD)
- Raw milk cheeses from P.A. Bowen Farmstead (Brandywine, MD)
- Greens and eggs from Thank God It's Fresh
- Bread and baked goods from Stone Hearth Bakery (Frederick, MD)
- Indian cuisine from The Verandah (Baltimore, MD)
- Reuben's Crepes
- Smoked meats and seafood from Neopol Savory Smokery
- Mystic Water Soap (Riverdale Park, MD)
- Java—beans and brewed—from Zeke's Coffee (Baltimore, MD)