It's Thursday again, which means the Riverdale Park Farmers Market will be back in action from 3-7 p.m. in the town center parking lot.
Drop by for a wide array of fresh, local fare, plus longiflorum Asiatic lilies, snapdragons, Canterbury bells (campanula), hydrangeas, mixed bouquets, and more from Red Chimney Flower Farm (Bowie, MD).
This week's lineup also features:
- Vegetables galore from ECO City Farm (Edmonston, MD) and Thank God It's Fresh
- Eggs, jams, and jellies from Ferry Landing Farm & Apiary (Dunkirk, MD)
- Bread and baked goods from Stone Hearth Bakery (Frederick, MD)
- Indian cuisine from The Verandah (Baltimore, MD)
- Crepes from Reuben's Crepes
- Pickles, olives, pickled peppers, and more from In a Pickle (Baltimore, MD)
- Soaps and more from Mystic Water Soap (Riverdale Park, MD)
- Java—beans and brewed—from Zeke's Coffee (Baltimore, MD)
- Smoked meats and seafood from Neopol Savory Smokery