It's officially autumn, and the Riverdale Park Farmers Market is in full swing.
Drop by the town center parking lot today from 3 to 7 p.m. for a wide array of fresh, local fare, including:
- Produce from Thank God It's Fresh and ECO City Farm (Edmonston, MD)
- Cheeses from Cherry Glen Goat Cheese Company (Boyds, MD)
- Plants from Jack Creek Plants (Shady Side, MD)
- Eggs, jams, jellies, and more from Ferry Landing Farm & Apiary (Dunkirk, MD)
- Bread and baked goods from Stone Hearth Bakery (Frederick, MD)
- Indian cuisine from The Verandah (Baltimore, MD)
- Crepes from Reuben's Crepes
- Cakes and other baked goods from Cakes by Ruthann
- Java—beans and brewed—from Zeke's Coffee (Baltimore, MD)
- Smoked meats and seafood from Neopol Savory Smokery
The Riverdale Model Railroad Club will also be on hand with a new train layout.