ran away from the competition with 65 percent of the vote in our for great local breakfast eateries.
But what about those mornings when you want to travel outside city lines for some good bacon and eggs? Here are all the winners from Prince George's County "Best Of" polls:
- Thirty-two percent of Bowie Patch readers voted (in a 32-option poll) for Rip's Country Inn.
- in Laurel, garnering 32 percent of votes. There was a tie, though, and the breaker came down to comments and editorial board judgement.
- in Upper Marlboro said that Ali's Deli Supreme is the best place to pick up a morning meal.
- Hyattsville runs on Dunkin, with .
- found another win in Greenbelt, where the eatery won over four of five readers.
- spot for breakfast.
- Riverdale Park-University Park Patch readers in College Park as well, winning 65 percent of votes.