What's on Tonight's Riverdale Park Council Agenda
A revised site plan for M Square and possible revisions to the town's ethics ordinance.
- Mayor Vernon Archer will present a proclamation honoring Northwestern High School teacher Christine Wilson.
- Council members will discuss and possibly take action on a revised detailed site plan for the University of Maryland's M Square Research Park and a permit application to replace a chain link fence with a wooden fence at 6305 45th Pl.
- Members will discuss and possibly take action on revisions to the town's new ethics ordinance. State authorities recommended several technical wording changes after reviewing the language of the ordinance.
- Members will discuss and possibly take action on the mayor's nominations to the Ethics Board.
- Members will discuss and possibly on a market study from the Hyattsville Community Development Corporation.