You Choose: Best Area Places to Watch the Super Bowl
From cornhole to food specials, area bars hope to attract your business on Super Bowl Sunday. But you tell us: What's the best place to watch the big game this weekend?
What do you require to watch the Super Bowl?
Whether you're looking for a big screen T.V., a friendly game of cornhole, or some sweet drink and food specials to supplement your game watching, you can find it locally.
Patch found some of the special attractions in the area. If we missed a good one, please, let us know in the comments below.
Take the Patch Poll: What do you think is the best area joint to watch the Super Bowl this Sunday?
- Barking Dog, 7416 Baltimore Ave., College Park, will offer all-you-can eat wings, nachos, tacos, hot dogs and draft beer for $30. Prizes will be raffled at halftime. No cover charge.
- Busboys and Poets, 5331 Baltimore Ave., Hyattsville, invites you to watch the big game on the big screen.
- The Jerk Pit, 9078 Baltimore Ave., College Park, promises the “Ultimate Super Bowl Party." Watch the game on a projection screen, and enjoy half-price wings, drink specials for every touchdown and a $10 buffet. The "Vibes Master" DJ G-Nice will entertain. No cover charge.
- Looney’s Pub, 8150 Baltimore Ave, College Park, will have a cornhole Tournament at noon, and offer $2 Bud and Bud light bottles, $2 rails and $5 pit beef sandwiches. No cover charge.
- Old Dominion Brew House, will offer beer and margarita specials, as well as food specials: 10 wings for $7.99, 25 for $17.99, 60 for $31.99. Baby shrimp platters are 25 pieces for $9.49, 50 pieces for $16.49.