University Park Council Set to Meet Monday
The proposed Cafritz development isn't on the agenda, for a change.
The University Park Town Council is set to meet Monday night for a regular session—its first since capping a lengthy series of meetings focused on the proposed Cafritz development.
Among the items on the agenda:
- An application to complete a fence line at 4319 Woodberry Street
- An application to install a standby home generator at 6712 Queens Chapel Road
- A motion to buy a used trash packer for the Department of Public Works for $23,500
- A motion to dispose of the town's old trash packer
- A motion to contribute $2,000 to Route 1 Ride, the bus service "dedicated to promoting transportation options and economic development along the Route 1 corridor"
- Reports from the mayor, DPW Director Mickey Beall, Police Chief Michael Wynnyk), and STEP-UP's Chuck Wilson
An excutive session to discuss personnel matters will follow at the end.
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. at University Park Elementary School.