Top 10 Books of 2010 From the Hyattsville Library
Take a look through the top 10 titles for adults and children from the year.
As we look back on 2010, we here at Patch thought it would be fun to take a look at some of the popular books from the year.
But instead of looking at a national list, we wanted to stick closer to home. So we turned to Irene Briggs, the associate director for public services with the Prince George's County Memorial Library System, to see what the hottest books were locally this year.
The lists here were derived from looking at the books that were checked out the most in 2010 at the Hyattsville library, as of last week. A big thanks to Briggs for her help!
- "Worst Case: A Novel" by James Patterson
- "The 9th Judgment" by James Patterson
- "Private: Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, London, Chicago, Paris, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Rome" by James Patterson
- "In My Father's House" by E. Lynn Harris
- "Damaged" by Kia DuPree
- "The Postcard Killers: A Novel" by James Patterson
- "Big Girl: A Novel" by Danielle Steele
- "Deliver Us from Evil" by David Baldacci
- "The 8th Confession" by James Patterson
- "God Ain't Through Yet" by Mary Monroe
- "Dora the Explorer: Super Babies Dream Adventure" by Christina Ricci
- "The Lightning Thief" by Rick Riordan
- "Run, Run, Koala" by Eric David
- "The Berenstain Bears Go Out to Eat" by Stan Berenstain
- "Dora's Big Birthday Adventure" by Lauryn Sliverhardt
- "Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Adventure" by Shigekatsu Ihara
- "Pokemon, Adventures #5" by Hidenori Kusaka
- "The Karate Mouse" by Geronimo Stilton
- "The Berenstain Bears go on Vacation" by Stan Berenstain
- "Bats to the Rescue" by Veronica Paz