One Dead After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Person found dead around 4:30 p.m. near Hyattsville, Riverdale Park border.
Update - 5:52 p.m. - A person was found dead from carbon monoxide poisoining in the 5700 block of 45th Avenue in Hyattsville according to county fire officials. The death appears to be a suicide, according to Mark Brady, public information officer with the Prince George's County Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department.
The address is roughly located along the Hyattsville and Riverdale Park border, in the Arts District Townhome development in Hyattsville.
Rescuers responded to the scene shortly before 4:30 p.m.