If you haven't gotten your garden going yet—or if you're still looking to fill it out a bit—it's not too late to snag some vegetable plants at today's Riverdale Park Farmers Market.
Drop by the market from 3 to 7 p.m. at the town center parking lot for a wide selection of fresh, local offerings, including peppers, eggplant, tomatoes, herbs, colorful annuals, and perennials from Jack Creek Plants (Shady Side, MD).
This week's lineup also features:
- Vegetables galore from ECO City Farm (Edmonston, MD) and Thank God It's Fresh
- Eggs, jams, and jellies from Ferry Landing Farm & Apiary (Dunkirk, MD)
- Bread and baked goods from Stone Hearth Bakery (Frederick, MD)
- Indian cuisine from The Verandah (Baltimore, MD)
- Crepes from Reuben's Crepes
- Pickles, olives, pickled peppers, and more from In a Pickle (Baltimore, MD)
- Soaps and more from Mystic Water Soap (Riverdale Park, MD)
- Java—beans and brewed—from Zeke's Coffee (Baltimore, MD)
- Smoked meats and seafood from Neopol Savory Smokery