Heirloom Tomatoes and More at the Riverdale Park Farmers Market
Drop by the town center parking lot Thursday from 3 to 7 p.m.
If you had one too many hamburgers yesterday in celebration of our nation's birthday, today's Riverdale Park Farmers Market offers the perfect chance to detox with delicious vegetables.
Drop by the town center parking lot today from 3-7 p.m. for a wide array of fresh, local fare, including heirloom tomatoes, cherry tomato mixes, eggplant, and peppers from Thank God It's Fresh.
This week's lineup also features:
- Veggies from ECO City Farm (Edmonston, MD) and Thank God It's Fresh
- Eggs, jams, and jellies from Ferry Landing Farm & Apiary (Dunkirk, MD)
- Bread and baked goods from Stone Hearth Bakery (Frederick, MD)
- Indian cuisine from The Verandah (Baltimore, MD)
- Crepes from Reuben's Crepes
- Soaps and more from Mystic Water Soap (Riverdale Park, MD)
- Java—beans and brewed—from Zeke's Coffee (Baltimore, MD)
- Smoked meats and seafood from Neopol Savory Smokery