Winter Veg, Free Range Meat and More at Riverdale Park's Winter Market
The winter market will run from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday at the Town Center Market.
It’s a gorgeous day for a walk, so head down to the Town Center Market where winter veg and free-range meat abound at Riverdale Park’s winter farmers market.
The market will run from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. inside the Town Center Market.
This week’s goods include:
- New, seasonal vendor ECO City Farms, selling pea shoots, baby salad mix and lots of hearty greens.
- Groff’s Content Farm, featuring Berkshire pork sausage on sale for $5 a pound in addition to Berkshire ham, pasture lamb, raw milk cheese, free range chickens and free range eggs.
- Spiced and non-spiced butters, tart cherry juice, canned peaches, applesauce and a variety of apples from Three Spring’s Fruit Farm.
- Artisan breads and cookies from spring and winter market regular Stone Hearth Bakery.
- Fruit preserves, sauces and butters from Blades Orchard.
- Hot sauce from Reuben’s Crepes.
Unfortunately, market favorite In a Pickle has cancelled for the remainder of the winter market season, but will be returning in April.