Fresh Produce and More at the Riverdale Park Farmers Market
Drop by the town center parking lot Thursday from 3 to 7 p.m.
It's Thursday, which means it's time again for the Riverdale Park Farmers Market.
Drop by the town center parking lot today from 3 to 7 p.m. for a wide array of fresh, local fare, including:
- Produce from Thank God It's Fresh and ECO City Farm (Edmonston, MD)
- Cheeses from Cherry Glen Goat Cheese Company (Boyds, MD)
- Plants from Jack Creek Plants (Shady Side, MD)
- Eggs, jams, jellies, and more from Ferry Landing Farm & Apiary (Dunkirk, MD)
- Bread and baked goods from Stone Hearth Bakery (Frederick, MD)
- Indian cuisine from The Verandah (Baltimore, MD)
- Crepes from Reuben's Crepes
- Soaps and more from Mystic Water Soap (Riverdale Park, MD)
- Java—beans and brewed—from Zeke's Coffee (Baltimore, MD)
- Smoked meats and seafood from Neopol Savory Smokery