Fresh Flowers and Veggies Galore at the Riverdale Park Farmers Market
Drop by the town center parking lot Thursday from 3 to 7 p.m.
With Mother's Day fast approaching, why not turn to a local producer at this week's Riverdale Park Farmers Market for your floral needs?
Drop by the town center parking lot today (Thursday) from 3 to 7 p.m. for a wide array of fresh, local food and plants, including offerings from Red Chimney Flower Farm (Bowie, MD).
Red Chimney will offer assorted mixed bouquets as well as Dutch iris, German bearded iris, Siberian iris, peonies, sweet William, red hot pokers, agrostemma (corn cockles), daisies, baptisia, aloe vera plants, and peacock feathers.
This week's lineup also includes:
- Scallions, mache, collard, chard, beets, baby arugula, baby spinach, carrots, cilantro, kale, lettuces, salad mix, chioggia and golden beets plus transplants of tomatoes, hot peppers, and sage from ECO City Farm (Edmonston, MD)
- Pastured Berkshire pork bacon, grass fed beef, and other meats from Groff's Content Farm (Rocky Ridge, MD)
- Raw milk cheeses from P.A. Bowen Farmstead (Brandywine, MD)
- Greens and eggs from Thank God It's Fresh
- Bread and baked goods from Stone Hearth Bakery (Frederick, MD)
- Indian cuisine from The Verandah (Baltimore, MD)
- Crepes from Reuben's Crepes
- Pickles, olives, pickled peppers, and more from In a Pickle (Baltimore, MD)
- Soaps and more from Mystic Water Soap (Riverdale Park, MD)
- Java—beans and brewed—from Zeke's Coffee (Baltimore, MD)
- Smoked meats and seafood from Neopol Savory Smokery
The Riverdale Model Railroad Club will be on hand, too (and at every market for the month of May).
The wifi voucher code for this week is 96397-77239.